WORLD TIME

Monday, March 30, 2009

BLOODLESS

Can you imagine being in a deep terribly horrify moment. Nothing else can be done except self surrendered to the circumstances. Death that came without warning, grabs our soul in various ways or occasions, brutally or respectfully, caused by human deeds or nature disasters.
It was my first and unforgettable memory overseas trip. But things are not as beautiful as anyone could imagined, like what we expected and appreciated. Bad things could happen instead unexpectedly.
I was almost been bitten and shredded into pieces by 2 waist height doberman dogs and could vanished without trace. It happened 19 years ago during my working trip to Paris, France.
We still have a good contact and working spirit with our pioneers and former employer, Takano Landscape, Japan. I was abroad to joint the implementation of Albert Khan Jardine in Paris. I was doing fine during my stay there though I'm not quite comfortable with the weather that I have to wear three layers of shirts all the time. Site works environment is not that tough as in Malaysia. We did visit a lot of famous places in France as well.
I'm sharing a cabin with Saido san (Mr. Higuichi's son) located in a gated parking area next to the project site and 10 minutes walking distance from our site office. As usual, I've to walk from office every late night back to my cabin to sleep.
Days and weeks passes so fine and full of excitement until one horrible late night. I entered the parking area, as usual locked the gate behind me and walked about 50 meters towards my cabin. In the hazy and misty night, there were 2 Frenchmen loading something (stolen things I believe) in their car booth while a lady standing by their car, all of a sudden and from nowhere came these 2 doberman dogs fiercely running towards me. In the midst of distance towards my cabin and the gate behind me, I was bare handed and helpless when the two waist height dogs fiercely growling with their big sharp fangs a few inches (sejengkal)away from me ready to attack. I was petrified and stiff paralysed as I felt myself bloodless standing on the edge of my life. It's only my voice screaming to the bloody owners to stop their damn dogs, ignoring that Frenchmen hate English language. I wish I had a gun and shoot them all at that very moment.
I'm stunned, blanked and bloodless, not even god's name cross my mind as I used to devote. But in god's name too everything turns to be alright and I thank god for giving me the test to feel and experience that level, kind of feeling or emotion, when death is the climax or the end of life. It was a test from HIM and HE is the Most Merciful and Most Powerful.
Al Fatiha:
"In the name of ALLAH, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
Praise be to ALLAH, the Cherisher and Sustainer of the world;
Most Gracious, Most Merciful;
Master of the Day of Judgment.
Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.
Show us the straight way,
The way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace, those whose (portion) is not wrath, and who go not astray."
"Amin".

1 comment:

  1. Cik Md Nor, that's the most valuable experience you ever had in Paris..! Maybe you were lucky you stil alive until now, but the point is, maybe GOD want to show you how 'VALUABLE' the life is... Anyway, I understand your feeling when Kenekiyo San was laughing after you told him what just happened to you..! (Logik la Md Nor bengang kat dier, haha)

    ReplyDelete