WORLD TIME

Friday, January 30, 2009

A Moment In Muar

Early morning my first day in Muar after dawn prayer, sneak out to buy breakfast for the whole family, then tidy up a few things back home.


After that, a short visit to the place where we surrendered the body of our arwah beloved father (kubur = cemetary). It was a calm and quiet place accompanied by gravestones and shady trees, alone all by myself read a chapter of Surah Yassin and a prayers for the soul of the dwellers specially my arwah beloved father.


With fully awareness and respect, I left the compound back home.





On my way back, I noticed that a driving range was on bussiness and decided to drop by for my swing improvement, especially on my driver hit. It tooks me about 1 hour to hit off all 100 balls I had paid for. It was interesting and not an easy game as it looks like. The most my driver hit can go is about 160~170M drop and roll over up to 180~190M.


Drive back home under a clear sky when the sun was about to be straight on top of my head.








~Chiao~

1 comment:

  1. Salam bro.. dah lama tak post... nak jugak cerita cool terbaru dari bro

    ReplyDelete